Monday, September 30, 2013

Crystal Pier - Watercolor Start

This is a early stage close-up of a new watercolor painting of the Crystal Pier in San Diego.  It's early morning, the marine layer fog is still hanging in the air, people are surfing and jogging on the beach. I'm making slow painting progress in the past couple weeks because...

 I've been framing paintings...

and using my drawing table for planning landscaping and irrigation system for our yard because...

My husband has been digging and the neighbors are curious...

We've also been cleaning and rearranging the garage, but I won't post picture of that, we found a dead rodent in there!  Does anyone ever get organized and stay that way?  I'm still trying!  

I hope your week is productive and peaceful.  Thanks for visiting!


No comments: