Thursday, August 1, 2013

Prints and Greeting Cards of my Watercolors now Available!


Chocolate Caramel Mousse
I've been planning to sell prints & greeting cards of my watercolors for a while now.  Right now it's just this one image!   You can buy it in a variety of sizes starting from about 8" x 8" to  40" x 40".  They are also available on canvas, as a metal print, an acrylic print, framed or unframed. And every purchase has a money-back guarantee.  I've added a new tab at the top of my site or click the link below:

Buy Chocolate Caramel Mousse prints and greeting cards here.

As I mentioned before, I'll be offering my originals paintings for auction soon.  This will be the first one on the block. It's priced at $350 but the bidding will start waaaaay lower.  I want to make them really affordable!


No comments: