Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Paintings for Auction Progress

Totally fake photo of my art auction here!
We've been doing a lot of research about offering my paintings for auction. And we're gradually getting things in place.   I'm thinking about starting the bidding for my paintings at a very, very low price, and maybe free shipping. This is all new to me so I am going to feel my way through to see what the response is.

One of those "things" is calibrating my computer screen so that the color of my paintings is as accurate as possible when I post them on my blog.  This little technical gadget is a calibrator and we're waiting for it to be delivered any day. It reads color and creates a profile of information. Printers, papers, & computer screens all have different profiles that they use to do their thing.  

Thanks for being so patient!


1 comment:

Gabriele said...

I've just found your blog and love to surf through your pages, to see your paintings, your works in progress, your useful tips and the tutorials. I want to try them all out - step by step, as I am quite a beginner.

Thanks a lot for putting your time and effort in your detailled articles here.
I wish you tons of success in your auctions! I am convinced that they will sell well - as you paint beautiful watercolor paintings!

Greetings from Germany,
Gaby