Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Small Watercolor painting of a Blackberry Cupcake


Blackberry Cupcake -  watercolor - 6" x 6"

This watercolor painting of a Blackberry cupcake from Heaven Sent Desserts is my first post on Oil and Water We Paint, a new site I share with a couple artist friends, Lorraine Dawson and Jean Herrick!  I have known Lorraine, an oil painter, since our oldest children were in kindergarten and we've shared many adventures!  Jean is a new friend who became an oil painter after a long career as a watercolorist.  All paintings on our site will be small and for sale! 

I hope you enjoy this, our new adventure, as I get back into posting after several detoured starts! 
  
 


3 comments:

Aiesha said...

what a beautiful and fine water painting.I love it.

Hawaii Art

Carol Hopper said...

This is ready for my finger to dig into, isn't it? What a wonderful painting, a new look of the cupcake craze.

Mara Mattia said...

Thank you, Carol! I love your recent winter pastel painting on your blog. I remember the feeling the colors of your snow scene creates! http://carolhopper.blogspot.com/2013/12/winter-sunset-pastel-painting.html