Monday, May 18, 2009

Take Me To My Friends - A Finished Painting Series!

Side by Side


8 x 10..................................11 x 14


16 x 20..............................22 x 28


24 x 36

Now that I have finished this series of paintings called Take Me To My Friends, I hope you can see that it tells a simple story. It’s kind of hard, in this blog, to see the exact sizes represented here. But you can get a little idea.

I really enjoyed painting this clean, contemporary style with all the white negative space surrounding the elements.

1 comment:

Laryssa @ Heaven In The Home said...

What a great series of paintings! As always, your talent amazes me.

I've got new paintings coming out on Friday at http://nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/.

If you have time, I'd like for you to see them. :-)