Monday, April 13, 2009

Changes to my Tuesday Teaching Lessons


Quick Draw!
Always draw! Anything and everything. Do it quick. Do it frequently!

This is of our daughter when she was 7 years old. It took about 3 minutes. The more you draw the better and faster you will get!

I have been working on a series of paintings, and a couple children’s books lately. It’s pretty labor intensive and time consuming! So I’ll be making some changes in the style of my online teaching. After we finish our sunset painting my posts will be as step-by-step tutorials, showing progress of my current projects, including commentary. I will be posting on Tuesdays and throughout the week.

If you have questions about any technique or process please make a comment on the bottom of an individual post and I’ll gladly address it as time permits.

I hope this will give you a little insight into more advanced painting techniques while I also use my time to keep on target with my current project deadlines!

No comments: