Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lesson #2 Lines Continued

Here I have finished the line drawings of our previous lesson. Did you finish yours? Are your items the same as mine? If they are or if they’re not – just by completing the task tells me you have a very good imagination and are good at visualizing images. Make up your own partial line drawings and try this exercise on your friends, brothers & sisters…or parents!

(Take a look at last Tuesday's first art lesson in a previous posting if you missed it. Just scroll down a little bit.)



Now let’s try shading. I have done it here for you. Next week I will begin teaching you shading.

Also, did you notice there is something else in my drawing? There are dots! Next week we will have learned about lines, shading, and dots!

3 comments:

Janna Lynn Mattia said...

Mmmmm I see a donut.

Mara Mattia said...

Is that all? You must be hungry!

jeanine little said...

tHAT WAS FUN. omg i CAN'T BELIEVE HOW OLD THIS POST IS.